Medical Advice and guidance
- Advice and guidance via clinics and mobile camps
- National and international patients via contacts, phones, emails and web supports
- International collaboration and multidisciplinary approach and guidance’s
- Review international patients when appropriate
- Via International network of specialist using technology and virtual clinics
Janaan health provides medical advice to patient especially for medical condition, GP and advice and guidance on medical conditions , cancers diagnosis and treatments. During the period of inception Janaan Health has advised almost 35,000 thousands patient on various treatment and diagnosis free of charge which has change the lives of many patients and is in constant increasing demands day by day.
Health Camp and screening programme Kulaura, Bangladesh. July 2009
Screening, advise, Medication distribution, Hakaluki, Berkuri, Moulvibazar, Bangladesh., June 2011
Health Camp and screening programme SUST, Sylhet, Bangladesh. December 2012
Poor Patients and relatives who want second opinion on medical treatment , suffer from cancer or suspected cancer diagnosis is welcome to consult us and we advise and refer to appropriate services free of charge.
Please contact Janaan health for advise and guidance on cancer diagnosis and management via the text or mail which will be checked twice weekly and reply accordingly free of cost
–Founder Janaan health.