Health and Education
- Collaboration with leading centers
- Deliver lectures, seminars and work shops
- Health education and sharing the knowledge and skills
- Awareness of latest technology and innovations amongst the physicians globally
- Collaborations and cooperation regarding the need of pathways and guidelines based treatment and investigation to guide the healthcare professionals
- post graduate and undergraduates learning tools and curriculum designing, such as Dundee curriculum
- Advocates patients and problems based learning from the start of the carrier and encourages learning on the GO
Community and women education to empower
By educating women, you educate the community and enable women to change the path of life for her family. Through vocational education, you give people the ability to find ways of generating their own income so that they can lift themselves out of deprivation.
It’s the appreciation of the true value of health and education stimulated the creation of the Janaan health as we look ahead, education remains at the heart of everything we do. Be it entrepreneurship, health education or primary schooling in the developing world, we simply believe that education is the solution.
Medical education and support
Medical education comes as one of our main area where we support physician and tomorrows doctors to be empowered with flourishing knowledge to deliver towards the humanity and care with empathy.
Health is of paramount importance in human life. Both mind and body goes together one affects another.
Sharing experiences from the east- west and Middle East , learn from each other.
Ferozabari Rehabilitation centre, Topkhana, Dhaka, April 2012.
Participating in newer therapy and innovation, first CD19 monoclonal Antibody in human use: B MIND Study as Principle Investigator
CD19 Monoclonal antibody development trial, investigator meeting, Lisbon, 7th April 2017
seminars and symposium
We conduct Health education programmes and seminars. Incorporations with world expert and guidelines tailored to the need of low and middle income countries (LMICS). Examples of Ghana and BENIN( presented in BSH Glasgow 2016) Encourage and advocate Cheaper drugs where no way to found the curative regimens such as RCHOP instead to give Thalidomide if they prefer to keep them alive or in some case cure even.
Janaan Health is Working together with LMIC health care workers and stakeholders in way they don’t feel isolated and pushed, tolerance and slow information with engagements is essential.
- -Collaborations with national and international experts.
- -Easy access to information and guidelines where needed to guide.
- -Video link and MDT approach.
- -Share the knowledge.
- -Health links.
- -Creating health link among the LMIC to share the knowledge and expertise to improve the global health outcomes.
Patients and case based teaching after appropriate consent from patients and relatives as real life visual story create huge impacts on the way we learn and remember the case .Share experience.
To change the behaviour and reduce the chance of infection. To treat cancer effectively, we need to show the real life stories to create awareness among general population for the ultimate best outcomes.