Janaan Health visions
My vision of Janaan Health would be the health service by which we plan to educate, transfer expert knowledge and to link up world’s leading institute with the developing countries, make the difference and ultimately make treatment affordable for all.
I believe affordable care is the only solution to get the services close to people irrespective of where they live and what their socioeconomic conditions are.
Affordable healthcare for all, use cutting edge technology to deliver modern health care for the best outcome of patients.
- Health education, Awareness to prevent, sharing expertise, screening programmes, corrective measures, fight blood related disorders, promote stem cell registry and transplantations FOR BEST HOPE OF CURE.
- To stop people dying from cancer, we should make patients’ lives better, and we should look for ways to stop cancer happening in the first place ,preventing strategy
- We won’t stop until every single person with cancer diagnosis survives and no one dies from cancer prematurely.
- Long term survival and the cure are the ultimate goal.
- People with a diagnosis of cancer should be able to live their lives to the full: free from the fear of relapse; free from side effects and free to do the things they love.
- Work to improve quality of life until cancer no longer has an impact.
- Education and training to disseminate information
- Health education and screening to prevent disease and early detection to correct the disabilities.
- Promote safer blood and blood transfusion to prevent transfusion transmitted infection.
- Create awareness and counselling amongst people to reduce global burden of preventable disease such as thalassemia’s and sickle cell disease.
- Share policies and guidelines to achieve optimal outcomes
- African-Asian bone marrow registry to improve easy availability of donors to cure diseases
- Help to establish a centre for blood science and stem cell transplantation – which is affordable to all.